CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Game

“This game is awesome, Wyatt! Where did you get it? Did Uncle Scott give it to you for your birthday?”
“Nah, he just gave me money. It was actually Aunt Gabby who gave it to me this year. I’ve been playing it constantly for a week. I am now prepared to kick your ass.” Aunt Gabby was definitely the best in the family when it came to birthday gifts. Parker couldn’t wait for his day in a month. Hopefully he would get just as good of a game. “What are you waiting for? Let’s play!”
“Alright, calm down. You don’t need to be in such a hurry to lose.”
Six games later Wyatt had yet to win once. For him this was totally unfair because this was his game and his birthday. “Okay, one more game. There is no way I am going down this time! I will have my revenge!”
“Hey, chill. It’s not my fault that you suck at this game. Not everyone can be as good as me after all.”
“As good as you? Are you serious? I am so better than you! If you would just stop cheating I would start winning.”
“Cheating?! I don’t cheat. What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being such a sore loser? It’s a just a game. Get over it!”
“Get over it? God, you are such an ass! And you’re a liar. You know you are cheating, I saw it. With my own two eyes. You are using your super strength and that’s against the rules. So, that’s cheating!”
“What? I used mine because you used yours. And don’t call me an ass. Look, I’m sorry you’re upset because I win so much. Let’s just do something else for awhile.”

0 comments: